Target and Michael's Scores: Friday's Find #377

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! When I made the 60+ mile drive to Trader Joe's last month, I also stopped by Michael's and Target. Today I'm sharing several bargains I scored at both stores, starting with these mini faux plants...

bargains from Target and Michael's

Don't they look like real plants?  They were $1 each at Michael's, and look how well they fit in my rustic flowerpot wreath!

bargains from Target and Michael's

Even though I didn't see any items that were actually $1, I do love the Dollar Spot at Target. I found this cute pillow...

bargains from Target and Michael's

...and the back is perfect for a future project.

decor steals from Target and Michael's

Last but not least and also $5 from the Dollar Spot is this pretty garden glove and apron set. I love the fabric color and pattern! 

bargains from Target and Michael's

Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

  1. Great buys! You couldn't buy the material for the apron for $5! I recently (after Easter) made several pillow covers from Easter towels--I can sew short kind-of-straight lines! They came out really well. I may make my SO siblings one pillow with several pillow covers for Christmas--if they don't sell in my booth first. I love thrifting placemats and finding bargain towels to make pillow covers--so good for space saving! Those plant pots would be great on a dollhouse patio, too! Down with covid--so I've got project time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cecelia,
    Love the garden gloves and apron!! So pretty!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your sweet comments!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!