My First Trader Joe's Haul: Friday's Find #373

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! After years of coveting the beautiful plants, flowers, and other goodies that I've seen blogger friends score from Trader Joe's, I finally made the 65 mile trip to the one nearest me...

my fave's from Trader Joe's

If you shop regularly at Trader Joe's, please humor my newbie obsession! Every time I visit Colorado, Dear Firstborn treats me to their favorite foods from their local Trader Joe's. For Christmas, she and EL gave me a TJ gift card, hence my recent haul! I started in the floral department and brought home several bunches of fragrant eucalyptus and chamomile. I also stocked up on these amazing grapefruit candles--they're made with coconut-soy wax and smell ah-mazing! The bouquets and candles were all $3.99 each--better prices than I can find locally! 


I am a fan of sweet and sparkling wines which were also very reasonable. 

my faves from Trader Joe's

Dear Firstborn gave me some lavender scrub for my birthday. I liked it so much that I bought some more and also decided to try a few of their other bath and body products. 

my faves from Trader Joe's

This dish soap smells great! I've used avocado oil spray before so I look forward to trying theirs.

My faves from Trader Joe's


My Thrift Store Addiction

My faves from Trader Joe's

Stay tuned for the second half of my haul next week! Until then, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. How fun! We do not have TJ's anywhere near me so I only sigh each time I read of a blogger's finds from TJ. We do have Aldi though, and they carry some really nice sparkling wines. Peach was my pick last year, and I hope it returns! All your finds are fun. Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have one here either. My daughter used to supply me with their handcream which I loved. Each time I see a post about Trader Joe goodies I sigh. Your picks look wonderful; peach sparkling wine and grapefruit candles, yay!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!