15 Minute Fragrant Eucalyptus Shower Bundle

Happy Monday, Friends! It's time for my latest 15 minute fix--actually, you can create this aromatic eucalyptus bundle and hang it on your shower in about 5 minutes. You will love this simple self-care fix that is oh-so fragrant...

eucalyptus shower bundle

When I told Dear Firstborn that I brought home several bundles of eucalyptus from my recent jaunt to Trader Joe's, she mentioned that she planned to get some for her shower. I had just come in from working in the garden, so I was inspired to give it a try...

eucalyptus shower bundle

...and I'm so glad I did! All you need is several stems of fresh eucalyptus and some jute for tying the bundle and for hanging it on your shower head. Ready to make your own? First: Cut the jute long enough to allow enough room for tying and hanging. Next: Tie the stems together and double-knot the bundle.

eucalyptus shower bundle

Last: Tie the ends of the jute together to hang it on your shower head. Ahh...enjoy! 



My Thrift Store Addiction


eucalyptus shower bundle


HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!



My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecelia,
    Great idea!!
    Just wanted to stop by to wish you a Happy Easter and thank you for your visit and kind words!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  2. Great idea! I can smell it all the way over here! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this would smell so good and be great when you have a cold! I have made Epsom bath salts with eucalyptus and spearmint for muscle aches; it is nice! Great for when you have overdone outdoor exercise--in Maine that often has to do with getting wood reading for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea Cecilia! I enjoyed this post so much and I wanted you to know that this post will be featured on Tuesday Turn About Link Party this week! Pinned to our Tuesday Turn About Pinterest board.😊 Thanks for sharing your tips/project/makeover and I hope to see you at the party this week! 😊

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!