Easter Clearance Part 2: Friday's Find #376

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! As promised, today I'm sharing the rest of the Easter clearance I scored 75% off at Hobby Lobby. Again, I shopped with an eye for goodies that can be used for more than one season like these pretty green glass egg cups...

Easter clearance

You can find view last week's clearance haul, here. I also love finding neutral seasonal clearance like this mini tobacco basket. 

Easter clearance

These pastel plaid plates are perfect for spring and summer outdoor dining. 

Easter clearance

How cute is this bunny tail pillow? At first glance, it may seem only suitable for Easter, but when you flip it over, the tail disappears. 😉

Easter clearance

Just this week, I came across several finds that were 90% off at Big Lots, which means I scored these three items for less than $4! Isn't the bunny on the scooter adorable?

Easter clearance

Until next time, happy hunting! 


HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I loved seeing your treasures. The green egg cups reminded me so much of Depression glass. I immediately thought to upend them and use them as candle sticks for flatbottomed pillar candles! Also great for short stemmed flowers! Ginger Grand would love your treats on those pastel plates!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!