Easy Clearance Wreath Upcycle

Happy Thursday, Friends! As promised, today I'm sharing a spring-to-summer wreath upcycle crafted from 75% off Easter decor for this month's Creative Craft Blog Hop hosted by Donna from Modern on Monticello...

wreath upcycle
 
Do you have a wreath that has seen better days or a seasonal clearance find tucked in a closet or the garage? I'll show you how to refresh it in a few easy steps. Here, you can see my before and after.  Ready to get started? 

wreath refresh

Here's what you'll need: 
Wreath with existing greenery
Floral wire
Faux flowers, bow, or preferred embellishments
Optional: Extra greenery 

Start by removing any damaged or seasonal accents. I removed the bunny, but I saved it for next Easter! Next: Use floral wire to attach faux flowers, a bow, or optional extra greenery. Voila! 

wreath upcycle

My Thrift Store Addiction

wreath refresh

Next on the hop is Terrie from Decorate and More with Tip and be sure to visit the rest of my creative blogging friends: 









My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh my, Cecilia, what a lovely wreath update! It's amazing how a few additional items can revive a cherished piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful and easy way to update a wreath, Cecelia. I can't wait to see what you do with it next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Cecelia! I love to upcycle and redo wreaths, it's amazing what a few fresh elements can do for a tired wreath! It looks so pretty on the weathered window frame, I love that idea!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a boxwood wreath; you can make so many seasonal wreaths regardless what time of the season is. I love how you decorated yours! Thank for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful combination for a unique wreath. Thanks for the inspiration. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's amazing how a bit of sprucing up an old wreath can make such a huge difference. Your easy additions really make your wreath look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty! I love upcycling items to use year-round. Buying items on clearance and updating to fit your style is a technique we all need to learn right now as things and funds are going to get scarce. Thanks for sharing this before and after with us. Beautiful!
    XOXO,
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecelia,
    What a lovely transformation!! So pretty!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!