Thanksgiving Greetings Plus Something New!


Thanksgiving Greetings Friends! I hope you are enjoying a sweet time with family today. I just want to take a moment to let you know I am thankful for you, and I appreciate the time you spend reading my posts and leaving thoughtful comments!

Did you notice the new look here on the blog? You'll see larger photos and if you hover over each section of the blush pink bar, you'll find a drop-down menu with organized categories for the blog posts you prefer. Bear with me as I am still tweaking some of the older photographs, but after the holiday, I hope you'll take a moment to explore the new features. Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving from My Thrift Store Addiction


My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Would you like to comment?

  1. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Cecilia! The new look is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Cecilia and Merry December. I noticed your new look right away and that gorgeous photo of you and your bright, beautiful blue eyes. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!