Local Annual Church Craft Sale


Happy Monday, Friends! This weekend I went to one of my favorite annual craft sales at a local church. Come along for a virtual tour and enjoy!


handmade for the holidays


These church ladies do wreaths right--there is always a lovely variety! 



handmade for the holidays


This pretty copper framed floating sign with its chunky blush tassel caught my eye!


handmade for the holidays


Isn't this braided velvet stool unique? 


handmade for the holidays


This decorative guitar would be a fun accent in a teen's room.


handmade for the holidays


Handmade soap is a fun stocking stuffer! 


handmade for the holidays


Last but not least, a nod to the ever-popular buffalo check! 


craft sale tour


My Thrift Store Addiction

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love that braided velvet stool! Wreaths are pretty too. I love arts & craft fairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I survived my church's bazaar this Sat.; still weary. Love the wreathe ideas; have access to some wooden hoops! Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun things to see, buy, and inspiration! Those wreaths are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that guitar. I don't have the chance to go often but I enjoy attending craft shows once in a while. I appreciate the creativity and talent.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!