Friday's Find #129


TGITF Friends! Ready to see the fab features of the week?  Let's kick it off with this gorgeous vintage tea cup.  I know a lot of you share my love for the delicate little lovelies.  In spite of missing its saucer, for .25 it was just too pretty to pass.  Besides, you never know when I mind find one to match. In the meantime, drab winter months are the perfect time to add fresh herbs or flowers to create a charming bouquet.


Friday's Find #129  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com  Thrift store vintage tea cup filled with fresh herbs for a charming bouquet



These sweet embroidered napkins will make a lovely addition to a Valentine's Day or spring pastel table setting. Available!


Friday's Find #129  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com  Embroidered napkins available on Etsy ThriftStoreAddiction


I don't know what it is about old metal pieces like this vintage colander and cage frog but they seem to see me coming and they whisper Take me home!  You can see I've already put the frog to use and the colander will be soon to follow.  


Friday's Find #129  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com  Thrift store vintage colander and flower frog

So many things to love about this heart: the glittery tinsel, music note trim and bit of fluff--oh and it was .25! It's found a home in a Valentine vignette I'll be sharing soon. 


Friday's Find #129  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com  Thrift store valentine decor

Until next time, happy hunting! 




You may also enjoy:



Friday's Find:  Garden Sign and Vintage Hankies  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com  Vintage hankies make charming home decor!




Friday's Find:  Estate Sale Vignettes  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Vintage mirror, postcard and flower frog vignette



MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:



Dagmar's Home Thrifty and Vintage link party featured




Friday's Find #129 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Click here to see where I party!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love that teacup, Cecilia! I would have snatched it up as well for that price. It's a beauty!
    Happy Friday to you; hope your weekend is great!
    Hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teacup is adorable...I saw some similar with the saucer and passed them up. Why? I don't know. Maybe was in a hurry but definitely keeping my eye out for more. Have a wonderful weekend Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts always make me want to run out and go thrifting!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your finds this week are right up my alley. The tea cup is so pretty I'm a Hugh sucker for roses. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one of a teacup I like as the teacup is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet finds, Cecilia--the hankies are lovely and the flower frog is right up my alley :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!