Friday's Find: Garden Sign & Vintage Hankies


TGITF Friends! I was overjoyed when I saw the photos posted from my favorite estate sale company advertising today's sale.  It appeared to be a gorgeous home with lots of Vintage goodies and the photos did not disappoint!  It was crowded, but I took my time browsing.  The sale was beautifully staged and it was just one of those houses that was fun to explore!  Explore, I did and I discovered this pretty little sign right away.  As a writer, I am drawn to worded trinkets and this delightful garden piece was calling my name! 

garden sign

Next, I noticed these lovely Vintage hankies.  The girly-girl in me simply adores these feminine, floral heirlooms.  There are countless ways to display them in your home. At this time, several are hanging as a one of a kind  valance in my bathroom window.   I have used them in place of cloth napkins or other linens and have even seen them framed for a charming display.   

vintage hankies

What are your latest fabulous finds?  I would love to hear from you!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature





party link

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!