Friday's Find #130


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Don't you love it when you stop by your local thrift store and everything is 50% off?  It was a good week for thrifty finds! I had an appointment on the opposite side of town and had already visited a few shops so I hadn't really planned on stopping at Finds but at the last minute I had a whim.  You can see by the lovelies pictured here, it was a good whim. The gorgeous quilt, sweet heart tart tins and fabulous toile drawer paper--all 50% off! 


Friday's Find #130  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com This week's thrift store finds: a vintage quilt, tart tins and toile paper


I'm a fan of toile in most any color so I was excited to find this pretty unopened box of pink drawer paper.  I can't wait to use it for a special project! 


Friday's Find #130 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Fabulous thrift store find: unopened box of toile drawer liners.


With the discount, the 6 tart tins were only .50 and these are my first heart ones!


Friday's Find #130  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Thrift store heart tart tins


I found this pair of Hazel Atlas Moderntone Platonite creamers at my first stop--love the pastel and charcoal color combination.  If you enjoy vintage dishes, be sure to check out the links at the end of the post! 


Friday's Find #130 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Hazel Atlas Moderntone Platonite Creamers 1940s

Is anyone else drawn to boxes? Something old, something new--the chalkboard recipe box looks brand new and the buttons taped to the outside of the vintage wooden box gave a clue to its contents...

Friday's Find #130  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com  Thrift store finds: new recipe box and old button box

...a treasure trove of buttons and some of them look really old! 


Friday's Find #130  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Thrift store button box

I can always use more terracotta pots of any size.  The minis are so cute and they were a bargain! 

Friday's Find #130 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Thrift store mini terracotta pots


Friday's Find #130 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Thank you for pinning!



Friday's Find #130  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Fabulous weekly thrift store finds!

Remember to share your fabulous finds and repurposed projects at our Vintage Charm Party--live now thru Monday morning!  Click here!


Friday's Find #130 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Vintage Charm party reminder



Until next time, happy hunting!



You may also enjoy:



Friday's Find: Moderntone and Crinoline  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com  Vintage Hazel Atlas dishes



Friday's Find: Gray Laurel Fire-King  mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Fabulous weekly find ~ vintage dishes




http://mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com/p/featured.html

Would you like to comment?

  1. ooo.. love all your finds, especially the hazel atlas and buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am drooling over all of it! The toile drawer paper is my fave though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really hit the jackpot! I love toile, too. And those creamers are awesome. I have plenty of those tart tins, and you know I never even realized they do look like hearts? I always just thought of them as triangles! xoKathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Love the quilt and toile drawer paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that what you call it when you just KNOW that you have to go to a certain thrift store....a whim??!! I get it occasionally and obey it every time. Your whim was well worth it this time....love your treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All I can say is I'm JEALOUS of the toile paper and little heart tins
    I just Love a good find

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I can say is I'm JEALOUS of the toile paper and little heart tins
    I just Love a good find

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, I've been running like a chicken with its head cut off looking for buttons...you really scored! I adore toile, too, and the pink is so pretty! Love the heart tins, also :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I love a sale especially at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great finds! I love a sale especially at the thrift store!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vintage quilt. The thin vintage quilts make great table cloths by displaying the backs that show off the great quilting pattern. I am sure you will find lots of fun ways to display it. The buttons are pretty special too.
    Hope all things are good.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds Cecilia! The pink toile paper is lovely but that quilt is my favorite in fact I love everything you found this week. sb

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always love popping in to see what you found! It makes me want to go out an thrift. I never find anything as good though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful finds!! Love the pink toile paper!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!