Readers' Poll: Tell Me What You Think!


Happy Friday, Friends! January seems to be the time when most of us think about decluttering and organizing. I'm in the process of doing some blog housekeeping and I need your help! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Readers' Poll


As the year came to a close, I took a look back and was surprised to find out my Whimsical Easter Bunny Pom-Pom Wreath was the most popular post of the year! In case you missed it, you can see the rest of the top 12 posts of 2018, here.


The best of My Thrift Store Addiction


It also came as a surprise to learn that there was a significant drop in views of my weekly Friday's Find posts. Since weekly finds are a little harder to come by during the winter months, I'm rethinking the frequency of the post. I'm considering alternating Friday's posts with thrifty crafts and DIY. However, I'd really like to know your thoughts!


My Thrift Store Addiction Readers' Poll


I would really appreciate your feedback. Based on the options above, you can vote below. If you like my blogging schedule just the way it is--select Option 1. On the other hand, if you'd prefer a few changes--select Option 2. Finally, for my go-with-the flow friends--select Option 3. Thanks so much for your help! When you select an option, I will be notified, but you won't be further contacted. Also, feel free to leave any special requests in the usual comment section. {15 minute fixes, recipes, seasonal decor, etc.} 








Thank you! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. HAPPY 2019!
    I'm just getting back in the 'blog-groove', but your Friday posts have always been one of my fav's! Whatever you choose, it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you! I just had to elaborate on my poll vote - why not just conduct Friday's Finds as a mixed bag? If you found something thrifty, great! And, if you made something or found something made by someone else that you were moved to feature, then go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you share, so I will keep coming by to read whatever you've got. That said, sometimes it's fun to shake it up. I say do what feels good. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto to what Kim said!
    I'm going to be here whatever you decide!
    xo Lisa S

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!