Happy Wednesday Friends! Yesterday I received some exciting news: Teresa at Keeping It Real nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thanks so much Teresa! Though I have heard of the award, I didn't know much about it. I was elated to learn that part of the process involves me nominating other blogs...
Liebster is a German word with several translations including Beloved, Sweetheart and Dearest--I like it already! The award honors bloggers; originally it was for those with less than 200 followers. However, the revised rules* state that blogs with less than 1000 followers may be nominated.
4. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 11 blogs with under 1000* followers to receive the award.
6. Notify the bloggers that you nominated them.
7. Give the nominees 11 questions to answer.
TERESA'S QUESTIONS FOR ME:
11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. I was named after my grandmother and mother; both have Cecilia as their
2. I could live on carbs alone.
3. I would rather sleep in my own bed than in a nice hotel.
4. I love zumba! (See #2!) I prefer to work out at home and have been using the
dvds for over 2 years.
5. I homeschooled my three children.
6. My home and garden were filmed for a reality show episode that aired in the UK
but was never picked up in the US.
7. I never get tired of Law and Order.
8. I am the oldest child and only girl in my family.
9. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage.
10. I drink iced lattes every day--even when it's cold out.
11. I inherited my love for thrifting from my maternal grandmother, Aimee Cecilia.
And now for my nominations...drum roll please...
3. The B Farm
10. LL Farm
My questions for you:
1. What has been your greatest blogging challenge?
2. What's your favorite guilty pleasure?
3. Which blog post are you most proud of and why?
4. Who has inspired you most in your life?
5. What's your favorite movie?
6. Would you rather spend the day at a spa or junking at a flea market?
7. What's your favorite flower?
8. Assuming it was nice weather, would you rather go for a hike or stay indoors
with a good book?
9. What is your biggest priority for 2015?
10. What 5 things would top your gratitude list?
11. Are you more likely to spend on a vacation or home improvements?
Congratulations to all of the nominees! I can't wait to see your posts!