DIY Valentine Art for $1!

Greetings Friends! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and staying warm! Today I am sharing a simple yet elegant DIY project I created from a $1 Valentine card...

$1 DIY Valentine art
I found this fabulous glittery heart card in Target's dollar bin! 

$1 Valentine Art

Since I keep lots of thrifted frames and mats on hand, that's all I spent--yay! I didn't even have to paint the frame.  I taped the card to the mat and popped them in the frame. Voila! Instant art for a dollar :) 

DIY Valentine art for $1

Be sure to drop by Wednesday to see how I transform an embarrassingly cluttered closet into an office nook!  The pink polka dots are a sneak peek...



My Thrift Store Addiction



MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:





Catch as Catch CanElizabeth and Co.






Party link

10 comments:

  1. Really cute Cecilia ... you are so creative.
    Anxious to see your pink polka dot closet/office nook.
    Blessings,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Simplistic beauty Cecilia.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you love it when that happens? Your art is so darling! XX Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I think I'm going to have to go look in Target's dollar section! That is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! I rarely go to Target, but you have sparked my interest,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grammy Goodwill!! Are you really still out there? I miss you! :)

      Delete
  6. It's gorgeous. The simple beauty of it makes for a stunning photo. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Looks way more expensive than a dollar now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Thanks for linking up to Scraptastic Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty Cecilia! Featured you at our party this morning. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I respond by email to be sure you receive it but your email address is always kept confidential. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!