Vintage Italian and Miniature Floral Art Friday's Find #281


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! How has your week been? Are you ready for this week's fabulous finds? You probably know I'm partial to florals, and if you've seen any of the posts featuring my gallery wall, you may have noticed that I have a fondness for vintage Italian frames...


vintage floral art


I often come across the ornate brass frames when I'm thrifting. Usually, the art is  damaged or missing, as was the case for those I've gathered and upcycled in my dining room. However, recently, I scored this pretty pair with the lovely art intact. 


vintage floral art


Here's a closer peek at the smaller one. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage floral art


I love the ornate details.


vintage floral art


I also came across a set of tiny miniatures often used in dollhouses. The art is unique because it's printed on silky fabric. The frames are resin--these aren't Italian. 


vintage floral art miniatures


Here's a closer look at the individual pictures. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage floral art miniatures


I can't decide if I like the second or third design best...


vintage floral art miniatures


Which is your favorite? 


vintage floral art miniatures



My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage floral art

Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Those are gorgeous frames. You have such a good eye for fabulous finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! You find the best stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you pick up Micro-mosaic jewelry? Would love to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those ornate frames, too...great find, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your finds. I have always loved oval frames of any kind! And those little pictures are perfect for a dollhouse; I would decorate a parlor or bedroom around the colors in them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would find a way to turn the ones for a dollhouse into pins to wear they are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, they are all truly outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are awesome. I am looking forward to seeing how you will display the smaller ones.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!