Friday's Find #280


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! After the first non-holiday week of the new year, I finally feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things--how about you? Are you ready for the first fabulous finds of 2019? Let's start with this pretty vintage floral tablecloth. If it seems familiar, you may have seen one like it here. I already have a larger version of the same tablecloth that's in better condition, and though this one is too stained and frayed to resale, it was such a bargain I plan to use it outdoors.  


thrift store finds of the week


This matching pair of 1960s Carina ballerina prints is in excellent condition. 


Carina ballet prints


Here's a closer peek at the retro print. AVAILABLE HERE!


Carina ballerina prints


Have you ever come across any of these ornately framed cameos? Though not my particular taste, I was surprised to learn that the pair by Burwood Production sells for more than I would have expected.  AVAILABLE HERE!


Burwood framed cameos


This pretty fabric is an icy aqua silk blend--40" x 54". AVAILABLE HERE!


thrift store finds of the week


Last but not least, this little Christmas tree box was only a .25, and I have a plan for it!


thrift store finds of the week


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Party links

Would you like to comment?

  1. I like your idea of linking your Etsy. I just Favored - Favored - you know what I mean...LOL...your shop. I have tried to sell on Etsy, sold only 2 or 3 things. I might have to try this. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your finds Cecilia. Anxious to see what you do with the Christmas box. Great colors in that tablecloth and it will be so pretty in your "Secret Garden". Happy 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has your table cloth got some good pieces to make a pillow top using another solid color for a backing? I love upcycling stuff that way. The colors will be gorgeous with your Jadeite! Can't wait to see what you do with the Christmas tree box. Made several Christmas ornaments today for Christmas bazaar in Nov. Pleased with myself for starting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’ve never seen framed cameos. Wow, great find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a true cameo lover,so I would have been thrilled with this find! I have collected both real and faux cameo over the years and love them all. The ballerina prints are darling! xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!