Vintage Charm 2018 Feature of the Year!



Hello, Friends! We're so excited to announce the Vintage Charm 2018 Feature of the Year: Congratulations to Virginia at Artsy VaVa!



Vintage Charm Feature of the Year



Virgina @Artsy VaVa was selected as the April Feature of the Month when she shared the fabulous succulent table she repurposed from a freebie table that she received from a fellow junker. 


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party


Though it had seen better days, Virginia transformed it into an absolutely charming statement piece! Great job and congratulations, Virginia! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party


Visit Virginia for all of the details and check out some of her other lovely DIYs! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm Party


You can connect with Virginia here:



Grab your button, Virginia!

Vintage Charm Feature of the Year


As the Feature of the Year winner, Virginia will receive the following gifts from the Vintage Charm hostesses



My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party



 Vintage Rosary and Pearl necklace handcrafted by Kathleen at Our Hopeful Home


My Thrift Store  Addiction Vintage Charm party


Remember, the Feature of the Year was selected from our Feature of the Month winners. In addition to weekly features, new features will be chosen each month--link up every Wednesday for your chance to be featured! Click here, to link up at this week's party!



My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Charm party

Also, thank you to everyone who links up each week. We are always blown away by your creativity and talent and pin many of your links to our Pinterest Features and Favorites board. 



My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Congrats to her and it was lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was one of my favorites too! So clever and turned out so nice!
    :)
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!