Friday's Find #181


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! State souvenir plates have been a good seller in my vintage Etsy shop.  In fact, after selling several over the holidays, I'd made a mental note to myself in hopes of restocking my inventory.  Would you believe I came across a nice little collection? 


vintage state souvenir plates


Woo-hoo! Don't you just love it when you score items on your most wanted list? So this week, we'll be dishing about plates ;) The collection is quite colorful and the plates are the same size, with complementary borders. Wondering if your state is represented? Let's take a look....


Louisiana, the Pelican State: Available

Vintage Louisiana state souvenir plate




Ohio, the Buckeye State: Available

vintage state souvenir Ohio plate



Illinois, land of Lincoln: Available

vintage Illinois state plate



Colorful Colorado: Available

vintage Colorado state souvenir plate



Indiana, the Hoosier State: Available

vintage souvenir Indiana state plate



New Hampshire, the Granite State: Available

vintage New Hampshire state souvenir plate



Pennsylvania, Keystone State:  Available

vintage souvenir state plate Pennsylvania




New York the Empire State: Available

vintage state souvenir plate New York



Pin it! My Thrift Store Addiction


vintage state souvenir plates



Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature




Would you like to comment?

  1. Wow, you did luck up...6! But Alabama isn't there! Cute finds anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I have a Texas plate my friend used at a party. We found our place at the table by finding the plate of our birth state. So fun and we got to bring them home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have about six of the black state trays in my booth. Hoping they sell by the time I close the booth at month end. If you ever get a Georgia one let me know. I have a tray but never found a plate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found a Florida plate this week at my favorite thrift store. It is for my daughter who moved to Florida last summer. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

      Delete
  4. Cecilia ... you really hit the jackpot with those nice collectable plates. Great condition, as most collectable plates are that have been hanging on the wall forever. Beautiful border. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun "collection" Cecilia--hope they do well in your Etsy shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a friend who collects state plates. Last year she decorated the tables for my birthday party with them and it was so darn cute! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!