Cherry Picked Before the Pandemic: Friday's Find #335


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! While I haven't ventured to any thrift stores yet, I do have a few "cherry picked" pre-pandemic treasures to share today...

vintage cherry teapot

How darling are these cherry themed plates and teapot? The teapot is made by Midwest, probably from the eighties, but it resembles milk glass. TEAPOT AVAILABLE HERE!

Also, a pair of CHERRY PLATES AVAILABLE HERE! Both have a retro patriotic vibe!

red and white cherry plates

Last but not least, a vintage Italian Capodimonte small heart-shaped basket of cherries. It includes the original certificate tag and seal on the bottom.  AVAILABLE HERE!  

vintage Italian Capodimonte cherries

My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage cherry picked collectibles

My next post will be on Tuesday--stay tuned for the Patriotic Tablescape blog hop! Until next time, happy hunting! 


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Those are so sweet! I bet you sell them quickly! Good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great beginning to a tablescape! Those plates need a piece of cherry pie a la mode on them! Three weeks ago I did my first GW run and that has satisfied me for a while, cases are leveling off in Maine, but other places are seeing second waves. Still sticking fairly close to home. I want to go to our new Hobby Lobby but have held off. Will celebrate Father's Day at my daughter's; my s-i-l's birthday is Mon. She has a LONG picnic table and we will be outside for a BBQ! First get together altho we have visited outside x2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teapot is just darling. And red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very cute, Cecilia! Love the red and white:) xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cecwlia,
    Simply adore the tea pot and the dishes!! But you know how much I love red!!
    Thanks so much for stopping by!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!