Berry Biscuit Shortcake: Comfort From My Kitchen


Happy Monday, Friends! Today I'm sharing a simple recipe that you can whip up in no time for brunch, dessert, or a patriotic treat for the Fourth of July...


berry biscuit shortcake recipe


 You may remember this pretty treat from the patriotic garden tea party I shared last week. (Click here, to craft a rosy posy!


berry biscuit shortcake recipe

This is so simple to make and you only need two ingredients: Grands Biscuits and your choice of berries! 
berry biscuit shortcake recipe
The "flaky layers" variety is best suited for shortcake. Just bake the biscuits, slice...




...and add sliced berries between the layers. If desired, you can garnish with whip cream. Enjoy! 


berry biscuit shortcake recipe

My Thrift Store Addiction

berry biscuit shortcake recipe


Would you like to comment?

  1. I've never seen those Pillsbury biscuits. I was sure it was a puff pasty and something difficult! Those strawberries are perfect! I like to juice up some of my berries when I make shortcake. I've been known to throw a few and some water and sugar into the blender--so much faster than mashing them! One of our 2 cats hears the whipped cream can and comes running for his share; so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so spectacular, Cecelia! I love the simplicity of using the Grands biscuits and the blue plate is soooo beautiful! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!