Dollar Store Scores: Friday's Find #337


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! While I still haven't been able to shop at thrift stores, I do have a few dollar store scores to share this week...

dollar store bargains

Unfortunately, Texas is one of the states that has continued to spike, so I am still staying close to home and opting for grocery store pick-up. I had been keeping a running list of items I needed from Dollar Tree and made a quick stop when the store didn't appear to be busy. These stencils were the first thing that caught eye. {Find my latest stenciling project, here!} I was also happy to find some hand sanitizer and these travel size bottles that I have previously paid more for on Amazon. {See how to make fragrant sanitizer, here!

dollar store bargains

These small rollers are perfect for DIY and touch-ups, so I pick up several when Dollar Tree has them in stock. 

dollar store bargains

Last but not least, and the reason I went to Dollar Tree: I use their bubble wrap and packaging tape for shipping my Etsy orders.

dollar store bargains

Until next time, stay safe and be well! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I didn't know Dollar Tree had half of those items. Great to know...and please stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love our local Dollar Trees. I go in with a 2 item list and come out with $40 worth of stuff! Ours also has bread and rolls and the Sunday paper (coupon addict!) I can see a project with imagine, dream, and create on it! Maybe even stenciled onto an outdated picture??? Glad you are staying safe; Maine (where I live now) and NH (where I grew up) are the only states with falling Covid rates. Social distancing and masks work!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!