Friday's Find #175


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Ready for this week's fabulous features? Today's finds were all from the same stop and I'm guessing someone collected angels before passing them on to thrift store heaven! First, a sweet little Hallmark angel with precious details that would be a lovely ornament, stocking stuffer or tree topper for a small tree. Available


vintage Hallmark angel



Next, these adorable angels are ready for caroling. They're handmade and the wings are soft wooly felt. Wouldn't these be cute under the tree or on a mantel? Available


angel Christmas decorations


This unique angel was actually the first to catch my eye. With the exception of its gold halo, it is all done in shades of white, crafted mostly from yarn, with intricate felt wings and a paper scroll attached to the hands.  Available


handmade yarn angel


This curly topped angel put me in mind of a Cabbage Patch doll. She has darling details including her plaid dress and lace trimmed bloomers. Available


handmade angel doll


I've seen trees decorated with all crocheted ornaments and they are so lovely.  There are two sets of these pretty crocheted angels Available 


crocheted angel ornaments


Next Wednesday, I'll be participating in Creating Christmas hosted by sweet Jann from Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson. Each day is a different them and a different link party for the theme, so plan now to visit and link up your holiday goodies!


Creating Christmas link party


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature




Party link


Would you like to comment?

  1. The caroling angels are my favorites. I have a crocheted angel ornament very similar to the ones you found. Reminded me of my mom...she had several angels.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, those are such sweeties! Love the first ones! They would be adorable on a mantle, or tucked into a Christmas basket!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your collection. The "shades of white" one with the gold halo is very unusual ... I think I like her the best. I might like a silver crown. Hope you got to go to FINDS 50% off sale yesterday. Too windy and cold for me.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angels are super sweet...I have a project on deck and it reminds me of your treasures. Now if I can just find a minute to make them! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so darling!! I will be linking up to next week's Creating Christmas parties as i have in the past!! Looking forward to it!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet! I love angels and especially Christmas angels!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!