The Tenth Day of Christmas: Trees Across Texas Tour


Greetings on our Tenth Day of Christmas! Today's feature is a collaboration of three trees from my home state of Texas.  I am sharing some of our readers' breathtaking decorations.  First,  we travel to Huffman to view Linda's lovely traditional red and gold tree.  Set against the windows of her country home, it is sheer perfection.  Love, love, love it! 


Red and gold traditional Christmas tree


I have also included Linda's festive foyer.  Her beautiful armoire is classic elegance, decked out in ribbons and gold--what an entrance!  Wow!



Traditional greenery and gold adorned armoire



Next, this perfectly, gorgeous peacock inspired tree is courtesy of Alma, from League City. From the stunning ornaments in all hues of peacock and bronze, down to the matching ribbons and trim of the tree skirt, this tree is all about the details! 



Peacock hued Christmas tree


Have you ever seen such a glamorous tree topper? I think she is just divine!


Peacock skirt angel


Finally, here is my Secret Garden inspired tree--adorned with burlap ribbon, glittery keys, silk flowers, tiny bird houses, shimmering doves, metallic acorn ornaments...and a partridge in a pear tree! Not really on the partridge but my tree topper is a golden dove which represents peace.  The Secret Garden theme began after I passed down the ornaments collected by my kids over the years, to each of them for their own trees.


Secret Garden inspired Christmas tree


How do you trim your tree?  I would love to hear your favorite traditions.

My Thrift Store Addiction signature





Check out the other Twelve Days of Christmas features:












party link

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!