The Seventh Day of Christmas: Merry & Bright Winter Tablescape


Greetings on our Seventh Day--today I am sharing a shimmering, Winter inspired tablescape to keep your spirits merry and bright! You may remember my runners from the Fall.   I love layers so I have just topped these with a silvery leaf design.  Most of my mercury glass was from clearance sales.  I find it especially lovely during the holidays with its natural sparkle!  Many of them hold tea light candles that I light in the evenings or on cold winter days.


Mercury glass tablescape


This mercury glass bowl displays thrifted vintage turquoise and mercury glass baubles similar to the chandelier hanging over the table and is nestled in a fragrant pine wreath. I try to use fresh, natural accents whenever possible. During the Christmas season, the wreath and mercury glass bowl serve as a festive centerpiece.   After Christmas, I replace the centerpiece with paperwhite bulbs while the rest of the arrangement remains the same through January. 


Mercury glass centerpiece


How do you keep your house cheery during the sometimes drab, winter months? I would love to hear your thoughts and thanks for visiting! Shine on and remember to check back--lots of goodies left to share!  

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!