Holiday Clearance: Fabulous Find 399

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Y'all know I love hunting for great seasonal clearance bargains, starting with this pretty little tree art. The small 3" x 5" freestanding block is the perfect size to complete a charming vignette or add to a gift basket

holiday clearance bargains

Remember the fabulous napkin rings I scored on clearance last year that I used to craft these sweet mini wreaths? They are so versatile so when I saw the same ones available with this season's clearance, I couldn't resist grabbing some more for future holiday crafting. 

holiday clearance bargains

These rustic bells caught my eye--they are much considerably larger than those I featured on the mini wreaths.

holiday clearance bargains

In anticipation of Christmas crafts to come, I have something in mind for these mini nutcrackers and lovely little gingerbread  house stickers. 

holiday clearance bargains

However, I am planning winter projects for these gilded pinecones,

holiday clearance bargains

...cozy pom pom garland,

holiday clearance bargains

...and bottle brush trees, so stay tuned! 

holiday clearance bargains

Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love those gingerbread house stickers, so cute! Happy New Year, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!