Kringle Family Tree Farm Christmas Tablescape

Happy Tuesday, Friends! Today I'm excited to join the Christmas Tablescape Blog Hop hosted by Rita from Panoply. If you're finding it hard to believe that Christmas is less than three weeks away, we've got you covered with holiday table inspiration from 17 bloggers

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

If you hopped over after visiting Mary from Home is Where the Boat Is, weren't her snowmen adorable? Although my nostalgic Frosty has picked out his Christmas tree, it was actually this little tree farm sign that inspired my table theme--it and the sled ornament were featured in my very first magazine feature back in 2016! 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

You may remember these tree plates from last year's enchanted forest table setting since I decided not to buy any new decorations this year.  You can see the contrast below--notice the different shades of green, tables, and theme. (I'm really loving the tree pattern paired with my jadeite!) 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

Here's a closer peek at Frosty! 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

This sweet snow globe was a previous seasonal clearance find. I already had the Kringle Family Tree Farm sign at the time and couldn't believe how well they complemented each other. 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting


whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

How do you take your tea? 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

Peppermint tea is one of my favorites year round. 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

I adore bottle brush trees--you can check out my larger collection in the living room, here! 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

Cozy candle light! 

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

Later this month, I'll be featuring more of my vintage kitchen. In the meantime, here's a peek of my dollar store candy cane wreath I have hanging on the pantry door.

whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

My Thrift Store Addiction

Whimsical Christmas tree farm table setting

Thanks so much for stopping by! Next on the hop is Ricki Jill from The Bookish Dilettante--I can't wait to see her charming Christmas traditions table! Please scroll down to see the rest of today's featured bloggers!

Christmas Tablescape blog hop



Panoply - A Christmas Home Tablescape

Hyacinths for the Soul - Plaid Tidings

Everyday Living - Repeat the Sounding Joy

Home is Where the Boat Is - It's a Marshmallow World with Snowmen

The Bookish Dilettante - Christmas Traditions Tablescape

Red Cottage Chronicles - English Cottage Christmas Tablescape

From My Carolina Home - Vintage Christmas Tablescape

Thrifting Wonderland - Christmas Tree Magic

Corner of Plaid and Paisley - Christmas Nutcracker Table

Belle Bleu Interiors - A Joyous Christmas Table

The Cat's Whiskerz - A Rustic Christmas Tablescape

Me and My Captain - A German Christmas Tablescape

The Painted Apron - The Season of Giving
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!

Would you like to comment?

  1. Merry Tuesday, Cecilia! The Kringle Family Tree Farm sign is a great inspiration piece for your charming table.I love the mini wreaths and your collection of bottle brush trees. I would certainly enjoy a cup of peppermint tea. It is always a pleasure to join you at table! Merry Christmas ✨❤️🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table has such a vintage feel, Cecelia, it makes you nostalgic for bygone days. I can just see the family coming in from an afternoon sledding and making their way to the table. Your blue Christmas tree plates work well with the green jadeite dinner plates. The mini wreaths and bottle brush trees make a nice display.
    Merry Christmas!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Cecelia! I love all the soft greens and snowy trees~ the snowman is adorable and the pretty snow globe was made to go with the cute sign! Your tree plates are lovely and you can use them all winter long. Peppermint tea sounds delightful! I wish you a merry holiday season!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green is my favorite color and I adore your table! The little wreaths are so sweet and your tea sounds delish and perfect for the season. Have a joyous holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your adorable theme! When I saw your preview on Instagram, I knew I was going to LOVE it, and I do! :D My very favorite thing is the enamelware, and it reminds me of heading out with the family in search of that PERFECT tree, and having a little hot drink on site. So cute! I also love all your pretty shades of greens, the bottlebrush trees, and the abstract tree plates. They are so cute, and you can enjoy them not just at Christmas time. I like the nostalgia sign and sled with the tree ornament. I can see how they are the inspiration for your table because they are both darling! I also like the tiny wreaths. BTW, I take my tea with whole milk and honey! :D Merry Christmas, Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cecilia, love your sweet table all decked out for Christmas/ The Kringle theme is so fun! Such sweet little deer too. Love the bottle brush trees and those sweet little wreath . Peppermint tea is perfect for the holidays. Wishing you a joyful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecilia, love your Kringle theme! Those little deer make me smile, and brings back memories of my week in Colorado this past August. I sat and watched the deer out the window. So sweet. I wish I had a cup of peppermint tea for my evening cup. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecilia, what a delightful table you have set here! The Kringle Family Tree Farm sign along with your sled is such a wonderful inspiration for your table. Love the snowglobe with the Christmas truck. The tree salad plates look wonderful on your jadeite dinner plates and I am definitely partial to bottle brush trees. Your napkin rings are fabulous and I am pinning - such a creative idea! Peppermint tea is my favorite. It was great hopping with you today and wishing you a lovely and joyous Christmas and holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Cecelia!! Your Kringle Family Tree Farm table is adorable!! You have created such a cute little tree grove complete with a family of deer. I love the little sleigh with the tree tied to it!!! The soft shades of green give the whole table a wonderful nostalgic look. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season! 🎄🤶

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your Kringle Family Tree Farm table and sign Cecelia! The soft greens, bottlebrush trees, adorable deer, snowman and snow globe add a sweet vintage charm to your table and the holiday season. As always, it’s a treat to join you at the table and hop with you. Wishing you a Merry December and Christmas Season! 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cecilia, I'm not sure which it was, whether snow globes found me or I seemed to have gravitated toward them in estate sales this past year (6 total!), but I really love that look. Yours is perfect with the Kringle sign and Frosty. The entire scene actually brings back some sweet memories of cutting our tree on a hillside farm nearby. I love those dishes you found at JCP, they're definitely keepers to use through winter. And even your teabag is wrapped in green! A very sweet, vintage tabletop. Thank you for participating in this blog hop, and I wish you a very merry and healthy Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cecilia, I love the sign that inspired your table! We hosted an outdoor movie night featuring "Christmas Vacation" and your sign reminded me of the Griswalds'! But, what made my heart skip a beat are the two deer. I remember my mother having those when I was younger. Now I am wondering whatever become of them, as I haven't seen anything like them in (dare I say) over 40 years! I love bottle brush trees and your repurposed napkin rings too! A very Merry Christmas and happy Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and nostalgic Cecilia...is your table. All the elements are adorable right up to the Kringle sign and all the little trees and snow globe. Your green enameled tea pot looks a lot like my stoneware tea pot I featured in my post today. The size and blocky shape.... except of course yours is green and mine is red and yours is enamel and mine is breakable. 🥴 You know I always admire your Jadite collection as I have pieces too. It is always such fun to hop with you on this exceptionally cool day in Florida. I am drinking hot tea by the fireplace (gas of course) and typing this message to you by wishing you the best Holiday ever. blessings Always

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cecilia, your Christmas table is beautiful! I adore that sweet green enameled tea pot, and peppermint tea sounds yummy. I always love seeing all of your vintage pretties. I wish you a most a joyous Christmas season! Shannon@Belle Bleu Interiors

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cecilia, your vintage tree farm sign is a fabulous start to a delightful table! The plates are just as I imagine a tree farm would look like. And I agree that the jadeite plates are the perfect pairing for them. I love the quirky little sled being pulled through the bottle brush forest. Have a very merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute tablescape for the Christmas season!! The bottle brush trees are such a lovely item to use and I love all of your vintage pieces. Thanks so much for sharing at Home Imagined! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!