Come Let Us Adore Him!

Merry Christmas, Friends! To wish you all a very joyous holiday, I'm sharing a few images from my heirloom nativity display. I hope you have a wonderful celebration with your loved ones

Christmas greetings from Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction

They saw the child with His mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped Him. Matthew 2:11 

Christmas greetings from Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction

Just in case you aren't familiar with the history of my cherished nativity, I will retell the story. When my mother was a girl, she gave her mother a new nativity figurine each year. My grandmother handed down the set to my mother, who then gave it to me. This year, I've placed the heirloom nativity under a miniature tree in my bedroom so it is the first thing I see when I wake up! Below, you can see how it looks at night time.

Christmas greetings from Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction


My Thrift Store Addiction

Christmas greetings from Cecilia at My Thrift Store Addiction

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Merry Christmas to you! Thanks for sharing your beautiful story about your nativity scene. Hope you habe a very enjoyable day! Lynn Paterson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Cecilia and your family! I was SOOO behind schedule this year; we got my Nativity set up on 12/23. It is an old inexpensive plastic set with new pieces added over the years (even a couple of Fontanini's!). I collect more wise men (rumor has it there were more than 3!) and shepherds and sheep and angels! I have a Maine moose in with the camels, some Maine black bears, tiny penguins (SO's nickname!), and a black sheep. The battery candles behind Baby Jesus and a trio of angels added a lot of character to it. Gifted several vintage pieces to my daughter for her set; I think EVERY king should have his own camel! Thank you for all the joy you bring us all year long!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!