Christmas in my Vintage Kitchen

Happy Monday, Friends! One more week until Christmas--how is that possible?! For those of you who share my affection for vintage collections like jadeite, today I'm sharing my kitchen all decked out for the holidays

vintage Christmas kitchen

This thrifted Santa cup is one of my favorites! 

vintage Christmas kitchen

Most of you have seen my cherished vintage jadeite display as well as my tweaks for the different seasons. Do you display your favorite dishes? 

vintage Christmas kitchen

Gingerbread decor is all the rage this holiday season, but I've had this gingergirl candle for ages. 

vintage Christmas kitchen

I had so much fun styling my breakfast table for the holidays.

vintage Christmas kitchen


vintage Christmas kitchen


vintage Christmas kitchen

I love creating whimsical vignettes for the season on the countertops. 

Vintage Christmas kitchen

vintage Christmas kitchen

Last week I shared the details for this Merry Mushrooms Magical Christmas Vignette. 

vintage Christmas kitchen

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! 

vintage Christmas kitchen

vintage Christmas kitchen


My Thrift Store Addiction


vintage Christmas kitchen

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Love your Christmas kitchen, Cecilia. Your Santa mug with tree and adorable deer are so sweet and vintage. Have a wonderful Christmas week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Jadeite display is simply beautiful; I remember my Grand-mere had some, wish I knew what
    happened to it...Lovely decorations all--hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Vintage Christmas Kitchen is beautiful. Wishing you and yours a Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New Year.
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnk you for sharing your kitchen. The deers remind me of thefiguringes that showed up evry Christmas in Mom's and others 'homes.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!