Deconstructed Holiday Clearance Wreath

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! In the spirit of reusing what I already have, today I'm sharing a deconstructed holiday wreath crafted from a previous clearance find. "Deconstructed" can refer to a pared-down simpler style or in this case, the literal action

deconstructed holiday clearance wreath

After I scored this holiday clearance wreath for $2, it hung on my front door throughout the winter.

deconstructed holiday wreath

Since the white berries didn't survive the weather as well as the faux greenery, I decided to remove them. This was easy to do as they were attached to small floral picks.

deconstructed holiday wreath

I'm a big fan of naked greenery but once I hung the wreath over my mantel, I decided it needed a little something more. Velvet ribbon to the rescue! I used two pieces--one for hanging and another for the bow. 

deconstructed holiday wreath

Here's a view of it hanging over my Christmas village mantel:

deconstructed holiday wreath

My Thrift Store Addiction

deconstructed holiday clearance wreath

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!