Dollar Store Scores: Friday's Find #343

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! This week I'm sharing my monthly finds from Dollar Tree and Dollar General. There were several varieties of these cute tumblers. It's not "sweater weather" yet  in Texas, but hopefully it will be soon...

dollar store finds

This cute door hanger is from Dollar General. You can see it hanging in my kitchen, here. 

dollar store finds

These wooden Christmas greetings won't last long. I picked up Peace on Earth...

dollar store finds

...and Merry & Bright

dollar store finds

I have seen these mini LED lights with green cords before but not the clear ones.

dollar store finds

Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature


Would you like to comment?

  1. Ooh, cute lights! I remember when I first started buying mini lights like those in the green from Big Lots, about 6 yrs ago. They took 2 D batteries! That's a great deal. Do they have multi-function, as in 6 hrs on, 18 hrs off?

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!