Seasonal Clearance II: Friday's Find #345

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing the second part of my seasonal clearance from Cracker Barrel--yep, that's right--Cracker Barrel gifts at 90% off...

seasonal clearance finds

Ginger Grand loves to read and he loves nature. We often look at books together during our video chats, so I'm planning on giving him this butterfly book. The photographs are breathtaking! 

seasonal clearance finds

He's going to love this wildflower planter, too!

seasonal clearance finds

And all the gardeners said: "A M E N !"

seasonal clearance finds

This little watering can is a citronella candle. You may remember I love the Home Tweet Home saying on this sweet birdhouse magnet. 

seasonal clearance finds

Until next time, stay safe and healthy! 
My thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!