Vintage Easter Bunnies: Friday's Find #241


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Easter will be here soon and just in time, this week's fabulous finds are all vintage bunnies of one kind or another. Some are perfect for Easter, while others can be enjoyed year round. Come check out the thrifty assortment I've gathered--from these colorful vintage napkins to a rustic handmade egg cup...


vintage Easter napkins


You know my affection for vintage linens and that I tend to keep those that are slightly flawed. When I come across a near perfect set, I often sell them and this set of six is pristine! AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage Easter napkins


I contemplated selling this vintage Avon bunny candle holder. He was really dirty when I found him and I'm not sure if it was the original candle, but it did not smell good! By the time I cleaned him all up and dug out the smelly candle, I was attached and now he's a keeper! 


vintage Avon bunny


I found this wee handmade bunny in a basket of .25 trinkets. Actually a pin, she immediately conjured up images of my girls' childhood. I could picture them carrying her around and swaddling her in a scrap of fabric at bedtime. Wouldn't she be adorable tucked in an Easter basket? AVAILABLE HERE!


handmade Easter bunny pin


I've never seen anything quite like this rustic wire bunny egg cup, nor could I find one online. It appears to be handmade and would be charming with a collection of mismatched egg cups or filled with candy or a small gift. AVAILABLE HERE!


Wire bunny egg cup


Last but not least, another little handmade bunny. His felt is well worn but he reminded me of the children's classic The Velveteen Rabbit. I'm holding onto him for a future project. 


vintage felt bunny


My Thrift Store Addiction

vintage and handmade Easter bunnies



Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Oh my, my, Cecilia, all are so adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so cute! I have one of the Avon bunny cups and several other items in that line. I've found them at thrift stores over the years and now have a collection I love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wire rabbit egg holder is fantastic! What a wonderful assortment of finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecelia,
    Great finds especially the napkins!! I had to chuckle when I saw the Avon Bunny....I had one when we were first married almost 40 years ago. I since passed it on to another family member.....LOL!!
    Thanks so much for your visits!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vintage Easter finds. My favorite is the wire bunny egg cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sweet bunny candle holder (Avon). I think I'd be keeping him too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was a series of Avon bunny things; I had some and sold them; can't for the life of me remember what they were; sure eBay would have pix. I love the napkins especially--they would sure dress up a table!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fun Easter finds Cecilia. I love the little velveteen looking bunny! I have that story book.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always perk up when I hear the word eggcup. I have over 300 of them but not an Avon one. Don't know how I missed that one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't those cute? :) I love bunnies...the bunny candle holder is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!