The Spring and Easter Joys Link Party


Hello, and welcome to the Spring and Easter Joys link party! We're celebrating the joyous Easter weekend with a link party and can't wait to see what you have to share...


The Spring and Easter Joys Blogger link party


Did you have a chance to visit the Vintage Joys Easter Blog Hop? I was truly inspired--how about you? If you missed any of the features from Tuesday or Wednesday, you can click here for the line up of bloggers! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Vintage Easter Joys


This is the place for celebrating the beauty of spring and Easter with old and new friends! 


My Thrift Store Addiction Spring and Easter Joys link party



Here are your hostesses: 



From March 30- April 2nd, 2018 we invite you to link up your inspiring spring or Easter themed home decor, crafts or spring garden style posts (No more than five please).


Party Etiquette:


-You may share old or new posts.

-Have fun and be social! Visit other bloggers and leave comments. This is a great place to make new friends!

-Please include a courtesy link back to the host's blog where you have linked up.

-Several of the hosts will be sharing features from the party next week on their respective blogs, so be sure to be watching for updates. 


We can't wait to see what you have to share...link away!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Would you like to comment?

  1. Love the colors that you all featured in Vintage Easter Joys! Pinks, blues, yellow, lime are such happy shades and make a home cozy. Although I'm not a vintage decorator, per se, incorporating vintage into my decorating has made a big difference in how we feel about our home. This is my first link party, thanks to a post on IG from Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com You guys let me know if I should do/not do something :) All thoughts welcome! I'm link #4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Blog Hop. So many great ideas and fun things to see! Linked up and linked back. Thanks Cecilia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting each week!! Happy Easter!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for hosting this party!! Loved being able to participate, and I always so enjoy your blog posts.
    All the best,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this idea
    Added a link and included links back to each hostesses. Hope I did it right

    Dandelion Bouquets
    Freezie cozies

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!