Made in Ireland Vintage: Friday's Find #239 Plus a Home Tour Feature!


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends and hello, March!  Just in time for St. Patrick's Day, I found some charming vintage pieces that were made in Ireland. First though, I'd like to invite you to visit a talented blogger you may already follow...  


vintage Irish collectibles


Stacey at Poofing the Pillows is featuring my home in her first Friday monthly tour and I'm just thrilled!  I've been a long time fan of her series so I hope you'll pop over and visit the feature, and while you're there, let Stacey know I sent you ;) 


My Thrift Store Addiction featured home



Now onto this week's fabulous finds! First, a lovely souvenir plate by Carrigcraft Carrigaline County Cork featuring Blarney Stone. It has intricate green and gold details with a made in Ireland backstamp. 


vintage Irish collectibles



Next, with very similar coloring and detail and also backstamped made in Ireland, a charming bone china bowl made by Tudorcraft. The pair would make a lovely vignette for St. Patrick's Day. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage Irish collectibles


I also scored two sets of vintage napkins. This handmade set appears to have been sewn from a vintage tablecloth. They are in excellent condition. AVAILABLE HERE!


vintage napkins


I have a weakness for lace trimmed vintage linens. This pretty set is definitely a keeper!


vintage napkins


The last two finds of the week are .25 bargains. I often buy packaged seasonal napkins like these to keep on hand. 


thrift store finds of the week


Last but not least, bunny ears were actually on the running list I keep in my phone. A spring project is in the works and I'll be sharing it Monday!  Now, don't forget to visit the home tour at Poofing the Pillows, and come back and let me know what you think! 


fabulous thrift store finds of the week


My Thrift Store Addiction


vintage Irish collectibles


Until next time, happy hunting!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature


party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful finds, my friend. The linens are simply lovely!

    Headed over to Stacey's now.... Hugs to you and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning sweet Cecilia. Love your finds and wish I had your thrifting skills. It's so impressive to me! I'm so happy to share your gorgeous home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the little Irish plates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I scored a piece of Baleek china at a thrift store for 25 cents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Irish plates; I was an O'Malley for 15 years and am Scotch-Irish on my father's side. Have a small wall display of Irish blessings that I enjoy. I love my late mother-in-law's Irish soda bread recipe! Sometimes I cut it up to make into scones, too! I love collecting cheap, no, inexpensive, packs of napkins, usually after the holiday and give them to my daughter or secret pal@church. If I only remember where I stashed them. Found the St. Pat's stash in time this year. Can't wait to see the bunny ears. Your Ginger Grand will laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulation on your feature by Stacey. Love all your treasures. Now, what will you do with the 'bunny ears"? Always thinking ahead.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on having your sweet home featured! Hm, can't wait to see what you're going to do with the bunny ears!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how have you made such beautiful blog ? where did you get these widgets from ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful finds and congratulation on the tour of your lovely home. Thank you for sharing at Snickerdoodle.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!