Retired Vintage Snowbabies: Friday's Find #194


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends!  Do you stop at church rummage sales? Depending on how they are organized, it can take a little hunting, but I almost always score some great finds--like this week's fabulous features. I had to dig through a big box of ornaments but I found this assortment of vintage Department 56 retired Snowbabies collectibles...


vintage retired Snowbabies ornaments



I'm selling these as a set, but here's a closer look at these retired collectible ornaments and their names.  Swinging on a Star  Available

Vintage retired Swinging on a Star Snowbabies



Stars in My Stocking Jingle Baby Available


vintage retired Stars in my Stocking Snowbabies Jingle Baby



Star Bright Available


Vintage retired Star Bright Snowbabies ornament



Also from the rummage sale, I found this pretty floral swag for just .50...


Floral swag



...and a few more state souvenir trays: Florida  Available

Vintage Florida State Souvenir Tray


and Alabama.  Available

vintage Alabama State souvenir tray



My Thrift Store Addiction




retired vintage Snowbabies


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signtaure


party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. The snowbabies are so sweet. Love the state trays too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your vintage finds at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

      Delete
  2. Those snowbabies are beautiful!! I've never seen them before. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun finds. Love the snow babies. Hm, now what will you do with that swag? 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently ran across one of those state trays...for Pennsylvania...and at 25 cents, couldn't pass it up! Your little snowbabies & other finds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE church rummage sales and yes, you do have to dig a little. I always find treasures. Great collection of snow babies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those snow babies are adorable. Rummage sales can be so much fun even if you really have to search for the treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute ornaments. Spring and Summer are good times to find cheap xmas stuff. your haul is quite a catch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are lovely Cecilia! I agree with you about church sales...I've scored some amazing items at them and they are almost always a steal.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mom used to collect Snow Babies. Now my daughter has the collection. I love them and these are very sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great finds! It helps to dig a little doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want those trays! Really wish I could find some around here! Great ornament score. xo Kathleen | Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great finds. I love to go junkin'

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the snowbabies. I have a lot of the figurines that have two snow babies. When my twins were born, my mom would get me a figurine for Christmas each year that had two in it and she continued until she began to get dementia and no longer remembered. I treasure those! The trays are awesome! I love anything vintage/travel related!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!