Friday's Find #192



TGITF Friends! It was love at first sight when my eyes landed on this adorable bunny teapot at one of the thrift stores I shop weekly. We've been having such gorgeous weather, I took some of my photos outside this week, but looks right at home with the vintage jadeite spring tablescape I shared several weeks ago. 


thrift store find bunny teapot

The rest of this week's fabulous finds were scored at the thrift store warehouse sale that features many 2/.25 items. It's been a few months since I've gone and it just so happened my friend Carly was off and decided to join me. Now the only thing that can make a 2/.25 sale better is going with a friend! She hadn't been before and it was such fun to watch her excitement when she realized how inexpensive everything actually was. It can be kind of confusing because the items are marked .50 even though they are 2/.25. She had been shopping for a study Bible and actually found a nice one hidden on a shelf--you can't beat that price! Next, I found this dainty assortment of smalls. I'll enjoy adding them to vignettes and placing buds in the tiny tulip cup and pretty white pitcher.


vintage thrift store finds


I also found several more state souvenir plates for my vintage Etsy shop. A small Utah collectible... Available


Utah state souvenir plate


...and a small Mississippi plate. Both are in excellent condition! Available


Mississippi state souvenir plate


This larger Washington plate just sparkles with the metallic details contrasting against the white background. Available


Washington state souvenir plate


The last plate is from Dayton, Ohio the birthplace of aviation. Available


Dayton Ohio souvenir plate


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature



party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. That bunny pitcher! It's so cute! Great finds Cecilia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm from Mississippi.

    I love the plates. What a cool place to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is a thrift store...2/.25!? Very cute finds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds Cecilia. Glad Carly got to enjoy a fun day. That bunny tea pot is adorable. And I love the smalls ... they look like vintage pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found some great Easter/Spring items at Goodwill this week. I think you'd be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best thifting day ever..... with one of the best woman I have ever met.... you are a true gift to this world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bunny pitcher is just too cute! And I am loving all the state plates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cecelia,
    i LOVE all your new treasures but I especially love the bunny pitcher!! Too cute!! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!