Friday's Find #140 and Easter Clearance!


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! This week's fab finds include thrifty Easter clearance plus vintage treasures like these classic white ironstone pitchers. This time of year, I love filling pitchers of all sizes with clippings from my garden and at $1.25 for the pair the price can't be beat! 

Friday's Find #140 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com This week's fab finds including these vintage ironstone pitchers perfect for spring garden blooms!




Old sifters are great as garden dusters. I've found them the best way to spread diatomaceous earth for organic gardening.


Friday's Find #140 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com This week's fab finds including an old sifter for organic gardening.


Ginger Grand is coming to visit in June, so I've already started saving some craft projects. He will adore the plans I have for this creepy spider.


Friday's Find #140 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com This week's fab finds including a metal spider perfect for a kid friendly garden craft!


This retro mushroom jar involves a different kind of project...coming soon!


Friday's Find #140 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com This week's fab finds including a retro glass mushroom jar


Did you buy any Easter clearance?  I was selective, but couldn't resist this bunny gardener and his sweetheart--50% off at Hobby Lobby.


Friday's Find #140 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com This week's fab finds including garden bunnies scored on Easter clearance!


Last, I thought these faux egg bouquets were so lovely and at 75% off (Steinmart) the price was too!


Friday's Find #140 mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com This week's fab finds including faux egg bouquets scored on Easter clearance!


Until next time, happy hunting! 



Friday's Find #140 and Easter Clearance! mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com Link party button


Would you like to comment?

  1. Some nice finds, Cecilia--the bunnies, especially, are adorable and will be great to decorate with next Easter :) I've got to get out there and take advantage of the after-Easter sales myself! Have a great week-end--

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the spider...can't wait to see how he is used! Have a great weekend Cecilia :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bunnies! I actually restrained myself and passed on Easter clearance stuff. It was hard, let me tell you! Lol. Can't wait to see what y'all do with the spider. Bet you are counting down the days!
    Hm, I think I need an old sifter now. Great use for it. Have a good weekend!
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I passed on Easter clearance this year but I love the bunnies and egg bouquets you found. Hope you share what you and the ginger do with the spider. I have a ginger grand too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the white stoneware and those little eggs with flowers! I tried to make real ones like that last year and it was a craft fail. I think yours are much safer!:) Don't you just love getting seasonal items on clearance? I sure do! Have a great weekend! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete
  6. So curious about future project Cecilia! Love your deals!! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cecelia,
    Love all your finds!! One year, I happened upon Michaels 90% off Easter Clearance. They had apparently over bought and were brining boxes out of the back, opening them and putting things out for 90% off! I bought a bunch and then went home which is 5 minutes from Michaels and then went back down and bought more!! I had so much fun!! LOL!!
    Have a great weekend!! Thanks so much for sopping by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun stuff Cecilia ... I am sure the creepy spider craft with Ginger Grand will be a lot of fun. Will look forward to seeing what you do.
    Hugs,
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!