Friday's Find: Flower Power!

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Sharing a little flower power to brighten your day--today's fabulous features are all floral inspired...

Vintage seed packets

I was instantly smitten with these colorful vintage seed packets and green metal frog from my favorite antique mall. Below, I can't wait to fill this charming gravy boat with flowers or herbs! 

Vintage gravy boat

Though I took tons, I finally came to the conclusion that photos just can't do justice to these gorgeous sparkly vases!  Well at least I plan to sell them as vases--I was told they are vintage light fixtures!  Wouldn't they be perfect as wedding decor?  I found eight of them at one of my frequent haunts--enough for me to keep a few ;) Available here and here

Vintage light fixture vases

Two of these pretty Dixie Rose dinner plates by Cunningham & Pickett are available here. 

Etsy: Thrift Store Addiction

This lovely French dish is a keeper--oui, oui! 

Vintage French floral plate

These organdy cocktail coasters were made in Switzerland. The delicate daisy detail is sheer(!) perfection and I'm still pondering whether to part with them...

Vintage cocktail coasters

Until next time, happy hunting!




Party link


Would you like to comment?

  1. Pretty!! Love the 'vases' and they would make stunning wedding table decorations.
    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty is the word for your finds this week! Love the vases and doilies! I would have a hard time parting with any of your new found treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your floral finds Cecilia. The flower seed packages are interesting and I am sure you will make a pretty decoration with them. The cocktail coasters are lovely and I can see why you are having trouble parting with them.
    Have a happy week.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous floral finds! My favorites are the sweet French plate and the seed packets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, great finds Cecilia. The little coasters are so sweet. You really know how to pick them. XX, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely finds, Cecilia. Those seed packets are to die for and look like perfection photographed with the green flower frog. I never would have known the "vases" were really light fixtures. They make quite a presentation with those flowers. Hope you have a blessed week, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those light fixtures are so pretty, they're perfect as little vases. Thanks for sharing at VIParty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the light fixtures and they do make fun vases! I collect anything garden themed. I have a few frogs and old seed packets. Love yours Cecilia! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!