Messages from my Garden!

Greetings Friends! Hope you have had some time to relax this weekend.  Don't you just love a fun garden sign? Old or new, humorous or thought provoking, I enjoy looking for them in gardens I visit.  Today I'm sharing some of mine...


Garden signs

I found this large metal Garden sign a few years ago 75% off at my favorite thrift store. Since then I have used it several ways. 

Garden sign

Recently, I recreated it as a business sign for my Etsy herb shop.  I found the other letters at Hobby Lobby 50% off and repainted them all the same lime green. 

Herbs garden sign

The birdie chalkboard was also 50% off at HL.  I thought he was so cute...

Etsy: Secret Garden Herbs

...I bought a few ;) This one hangs on one side of my back door and

Home Tweet Home Garden sign

this sweet message on the other.  Both make me smile! 

Whimsical garden sign

This was actually my first garden sign.  I often hang things on or in trees for a whimsical touch, not to mention the vertical space.   

Garden sign

I'm afraid the sun has faded this yard sale find, but it is still one of my favorite verses--such a good reminder. It's hanging on a broken chair I repurposed as a trellis; soon it will be full of morning glories!

Repurposed chair trellis

Last but not least, is a photo Dear Firstborn took of my stamped stepping stones. 

Stamped stepping stones

Do you leave messages in your garden? 



MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST:



 Posed Perfection




 The Dedicated House






Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecilia ... just love your GARDEN signs. My favorite is the bricks in the stepping stones and the Be still and know I that am God. Enjoy your beautiful garden.
    Hugs,
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden signs are so fun! I love the last one...so true. I too put all kinds of signs in my garden....my favorite one near the door is " Ring bell, if no answer pull weeds".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cecilia, I love your garden signs, your verse is one of my very favorites. I need to remember more often and nothing better than a sign. Have a lovely day! Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your garden Cecilia! Just beautiful. And your Etsy store is so charming. Love love love!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your signs are wonderful and fun to place around the garden! I especially love the stamped stepping stones.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your messages, yes, particularly the stepping stones, as they are so unexpected. Pinned! Thank you so much for linking up at SHARE IT, at www.FineCraftGuild.com last week. A new party will open tomorrow and I sure hope to seeing you there again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cecilia! The Weekly Feature Series is live which you are apart of. Here is the link so you can check out your feature. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2015/06/weekly-feature-series_26.html Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!