Friday's Find: Moderntone & Crinoline!

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I have some spring pastels by Hazel Atlas to share...

Hazel Atlas vintage dishes

Every so often I like to browse the antique mall in a neighboring town.  I've had good luck there finding vendor's mark downs and today's finds are beauties and bargains! I have only seen pictures of this pretty pink Moderntone pattern by Hazel Atlas, from the 40s.  These were marked down half price and though many of them were damaged, I was able to find four in great condition.

Vintage Hazel Atlas dishes

I have vowed to grab Crinoline any time I see it--just love those ruffled edges! These were in the same booth, also marked down.  I have one larger one from a previous find and now I will be on the hunt for two more this size! 

1940s Hazel Atlas Crinoline

These lovelies have provided inspiration for my spring tablescape.
Until next time, happy hunting! 

Signature My Thrift Store Addiction



You may also like:


Vintage jadeite



Vintage Fire-King Gray Laurel






Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. I love Hazel Atlas, especially crinoline! Wish they'd made a mint green band... that would've been so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty plates! Love the crinoline, I dream of finding them in Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE plates! All kinds! You found some pretty ones here. Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made my morning extra beautiful :) I love, love, love the soft blue ones at the end. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, beautiful finds! You always seem to be in the right place at the right time. Hugs, Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you Cecilia ... finding those beautiful plates to add to your collection. Will be anxious to see them in your Spring table setting.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Audrey Z. @ Timeless Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Mom had the Aqua Crinoline when we were kids. Our kitchen was typical 1950's Aqua and white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun finds, Cecilia :) I love all things pink and turquoise, so you hit the nail on the head to day. I hope your week is blessed--

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some really attractive plates, great finds. Good for you.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those Crinoline pieces are gorgeous! I think I'm in love...

    visitng via the Roses of Inspiration blog party.

    Beckey
    http://reallyreallyrealhousewives.blogspot.com
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/queenbsbusywork

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE crinoline plates too! I only own two but hope to find more one day :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you, sweey Cecilia, for sharing this beautiful post with Roses of Inspiration. Enjoy your evening. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!