Summertime: Red, White and Blue Fruit Bowls!


Greetings, Friends! Can you believe it's mid June already? Summer is upon us; the season of grilling, picnics and outdoor fun! Today I am sharing a yummy, healthy and festive treat perfect for any summertime celebration.

Red white and blue fruit bowls

Simply spoon fresh strawberries and blueberries into a  and garnish with whip cream! Berries are a healthy alternative to the usual ice cream and the waffle bowl is not only tasty but makes outdoor serving convenient without a lot of added sugar. Enjoy!
So glad you stopped by today! What's your favorite summer treat? 


My Thrift Store Addiction









Would you like to comment?

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!