Romantic Floral Tablescape


Hello, Friends! I don't know about you, but my mood can be greatly influenced by my surroundings--this is particularly the case during the winter months.  I think this is one of the reasons decorating my home is such a priority.  I love walking into a cheerful kitchen, especially since it is the first thing to greet me when I come home. One of the ways I create this feeling is by changing out my Vintage table cloths.  When I spotted this one, I was instantly smitten with its combination of crisp stripes and pretty florals.  After it was time to put away my Christmas cloth, I couldn't wait to get this one on the table. As anticipated, it instantly brightened my spirits--like having a rose garden in my kitchen!


Romantic floral tablescape



These charming little rose plates were a thrifted find and pair beautifully with my Vintage Jadeite.  I am over the moon for these doily inspired chargers--another great buy from Michaels! 

Romantic floral tablescape



I am drawn to the elegance of Vintage silver actually prefer a worn patina, over polished. The teapot contains creeping fig; continuing the garden ambience.  The chickadees and Love Letters book are both Vintage finds from my favorite thrift store, providing the perfect finishing touches.  It may be cold and dreary outside, but my cheery table is keeping my kitchen cozy and bright! 

  
Romantic floral tablescape


How do you make you your home warm and inviting? 



My Thrift Store Addiction signature




Party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Do you have any information about the smaller plate with the rose on it? My grandmother gave me a lot of that set, including 19 coffee cups!! I cannot find any info on that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, those rose plates are divine and those birds!! You lucky girl!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!