Romantic Valentine's Day Mantel

Happy Monday, Friends! Today I'm sharing simple yet romantic mantel decor inspired by Valentine's Day. I've shopped my home and gathered an assortment of handmade and collected treasures to create romantic vibes without spending a penny

romantic Valentine's Day mantel

A few weeks ago, I shared a floral inspired Valentine's Day tablescape featuring a sneak peek of my dining room gallery wall and mantel decor.

romantic Valentine's Day mantel

As promised, today I'm sharing a closer look at the simple mantel I styled by pairing homemade crafts and collected decor. Of course, nothing says "romance" quite like candle light...

romantic Valentine's Day mantel

...so I've anchored each end of the mantel with candles, layering vintage sheet music, valentines, handmade toile hearts and DIY peony garland.

romantic Valentine's Day mantel

I featured my handmade peony wreath and more dollar store garland on the gallery wall.

romantic Valentine's Day mantel

Juliet (my blooming dress) is at the head of the table, in front of the mantel. 

romantic valentine's day mantel

Here's a view underneath the dining room chandy. 

romantic Valentine's Day mantel


romantic Valentine's Day mantel

Join us Wednesday for Vintage Charm


HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful romantic mantel, Cecilia. Love that gorgeous wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful display. Thank You for sharing.
    HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
    Joan,Marion and Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant mantel! And those flowers look so real! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecilia, your Valentine mantel is gorgeous. Love the shot with your mantel in the background and the table. romantic and elegant. I am happy to feature yours romantic Valentine mantel at Love Your Creativity.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!