Spring Inspiration Featured in Country Sampler

Happy Monday, Friends! It's that time of year when I start getting spring fever--can you relate? As someone who thoroughly enjoys perusing beautiful projects in Country Sampler magazine, today I'm excited to share my recent feature in their spring issue

Country Sampler magazine feature

You may remember the vintage magazine rack that I scored for $5 at an estate sale several years ago. Here's the feature in Country Sampler...



Country Sampler magazine feature

My Thrift Store Addiction

Country Sampler magazine feature

Drop me a comment to tell me about your latest DIY or spring inspiration! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Congrats, Cecilia! Love to see friends showcased in the magazine:) xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Really enjoy seeing familiar names in magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Cecilia!!!
    How exciting!! A well deserved honor!!
    Hugs,
    Deb
    Debbie-Dabble Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It is fun to have an idea published.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!