Gorgeous Floral Decor Crafted from Dollar Tree Peonies

Hi there, Friends! When I featured peonies in a recent tablescape, I learned that the pretty flower is a favorite among many of you. So I thought you might like to see more of the floral projects that I have created from Dollar Tree peonies...

thrifty floral decor

TIP: If you're thinking of creating any of these projects, and you find the peonies at your local store--stock up! Most of us have had the experience of not grabbing a dollar store item the first time we saw it and have been disappointed when it doesn't resurface for weeks or even months. My Dollar Tree motto: If you like it, buy it when you see it! 

Click on any link for a full tutorial on the featured peony project!

Above, a Peony Heart Wreath framed by DIY Peony Garland, also featured in my button heart centerpiece...

peonies floral decor


peonies floral decor


thrifty floral decor


dollar store floral projects


dollar store floral projects

My Thrift Store Addiction
thrifty floral decor

Which peony project is your favorite?!
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Very pretty Cecilia. I have been there with not buying enough.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress form! Also love the ring around the bunny vignette. I got a $5 Michaels dark pink peony wreathe years ago and still love it! I used to have some peony bushes in my yard; road work buried them. I think they were in too much shade as they never bloomed much; love the rose-like scent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love your blooming dress. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress form decked out with flowers gets my vote. What a beautiful statement it must make when you walk into the room.
    Thanks for sharing your post at the Friday with Friends link party.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!