Versatile Summer Clearance: Fabulous Find 395

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing seasonal clearance I scored 66% off from Hobby Lobby. As usual, I kept an eye out for items I would be able to use beyond the summer months. I was thrilled to find this whimsical watering can pillow. It was the only one left and I had admired it at full price

summer seasonal clearance

I'm so glad I waited--I wouldn't pay $25 for a single throw pillow but $8.50 was more like it! I love enamelware and I plan to use this mossy green pot trio in my fall decor. I paid less than $5.50 for all three and the adorable mushroom. 

summer clearance finds

I had a tabletop tiki torch on my DIY to-do list...until I scored this heavy stone one for $5!

summer clearance find

These woven baskets and chalkboard clip-on labels are excellent examples of versatile "summer" clearance that can be used year round. Pretty storage and gift basket options are just a few possibilities. 

summer clearance finds

Last but not least, some garden pruners and tool gloves. Look closely and you can see the sturdy, claw-like black tips on the bottom of each pair made for digging/ weeding. Although they look rather ominous as if they could be part of a werewolf costume, I imagine they will be handy in the garden! 😉

summer clearance finds

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature



Would you like to comment?

  1. What great gardening finds! Also love the storage options:) xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great prices for the items you found. Love the water can pillow $8.00 is a good price. Thanks for the tip, I should grab a couple of pairs of gardening gloves for next Spring/Summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your bargains. Our HL had 75% off spring stuff this week, I got some great treasures. I have been making pierced earrings for my booth and gifts and always check for jewelry clearance--and ear wires when they are 1/2 off! We won't even mention my addiction to beads! I always hit stores this time of year for gardening clearance (esp GW) as I put together a gardening raffle "basket" (a large plastic flower pot) for my church bazaar in November. Personally, I can lose trowels faster than I can buy them!!! Three matching pots make such a great group--my front steps especially!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds! Thrifting is the very best! I just shopped at a bunch of new thrift stores to me, traveling across America this summer and I had SO much fun and found so many treasures. Thanks for hosting the blog hop again this week and see ya next week.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!