Mediterranean Muffin Tin Omelettes

Happy Monday, Friends! Have you ever made muffin tin omelettes? They are so easy to prepare in advance for a convenient grab-and-go breakfast with delicious Mediterranean flavors

muffin tin omelettes

Ingredients: 

4 eggs
1/4 cup milk (I use almond milk)
6 Tbsp feta cheese 
6 black olives (sliced) 
2 Tbsp fresh basil
(Makes 6 muffin omelettes)

muffin tin omelettes

Start by layering feta, olives, and basil in prepared muffin tins. Next: Beat eggs, season with salt and pepper, add milk, blend, and pour into muffin tins. Last: Bake at 300 degrees for 10-15 minutes. 

muffin tin omelettes

 
My Thrift Store Addiction

muffin tin omelettes

muffin tin Mediterranean omelettes

Would you like to comment?

  1. We just got back from Italy, so I will definitely want to try your recipe. Looks absolutely yummy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to try this recipe. My SO is gluten intolerant and this will make a refreshing change from our usual standard fare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so delicious! I can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy Cecilia. Thank you for sharing your recipe with Whimsy Home Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!