Fresh as a Daisy Mini Makeover: Fabulous Find 394

Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Today I'm sharing my latest thrifty find plus I'll show you how I elevated this basic burlap to fresh as a daisy decor in a matter of minutes with this easy mini makeover

thrift store burlap mini makeover

When I scored this very basic burlap covered vase at the thrift store, I knew it was the perfect candidate for a mini makeover. 

burlap decor makeover

I shopped my craft stash and came up with this pretty green gerbera daisy. Y'all know I love floral decor and you also know that I'm a fan of Tacky adhesive because it allows me to be crafty without committing which is a wonderfully budget friendly option. 

burlap vase mini makeover

You can see in the third photo that I simply removed the daisy from the stem and tacked that baby onto the burlap. Last, I added a fresh bouquet of native blackfoot daisies from my garden. Here's a view of my mini makeover on the mantel--fresh as a daisy decor in minutes! 

burlap vase mini makeover

My Thrift Store Addiction

burlap vase mini makeover

Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. So cute and looks so easy to make! Thanks for sharing! Really like the green color too. Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! What a fun find! I love how simple you kept it and the daisies are such a lovely touch. Thanks so much for sharing at Home Imagined this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful and simple craft to add a touch of color. I love the green daisy also.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!