How to Create 3 Floral Arrangements from a Single Bouquet

Happy Monday, Friends! When my sweet friend Carly came over for lunch recently, she brought me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and it was so full of blooms that I decided to create several lovely arrangements. Maybe you'll be inspired to style a Mother's Day gift or treat yourself

3 simple floral arrangements

Here's a peek at the full bouquet and the vessels I gathered from my home. 

3 simple floral arrangements

This pretty urn bouquet features purple stock, yellow roses, and tiny sprigs of greenery. 

3 simple floral arrangements

When it comes to hydrangeas, I'm a purist--the gorgeous blooms stand alone! Stay tuned next week for my rosy summer mantel (pictured in the background.)


Last but not least, I combined the mums and daisies for a simply lovely arrangement.


My Thrift Store Addiction

3 simple floral arrangements

Join me Wednesday for the Vintage Charm link party


HONORED TO BE FEATURED HERE:

Featured!


My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. Beautiful, Cecilia. Hydrangeas are my favorite all season flower. Love that pale green color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Cecilia. My lilacs are on the verge. They need sun and warmer temperatures and they'll be gorgeous


    I'm with you hydrangeas stand alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Cecilia. I have lots of lovely blooms in my garden but I'm too chintzy to take them away from their beauty outside to create inside. But I definitely rearrange grocery store florals to change up their looks throughout their fresh dates. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your arrangements are beautiful! I don't think I would have thought to separate them out like that! Love the milk glass vase-MG is one of my best faves! I, too, love using little pitchers for vases. I think the only time my shot glasses got used around here was when my kids were little and picked me bouquets of violets or short stemmed dandelions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all three, but the hydrangeas are my favorite and I love them alone, too. Why mess with perfection? Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that same milk glass urn Cecilia. I picked it up from a thrift store, and have enjoyed creating different bouquets with it over the years. I enjoy seeing florals all around our home year round. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!