6 Bargains Under $10: Friday's Find #297


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Believe it or not, occasionally I do shop places other than thrift stores. This week's fabulous finds are recent bargains I scored for $10 or less--a few for only $1! 


Home decor under $10


There's a story behind this table runner from Tuesday Morning. I loved the pattern but I was looking for a runner, and since I only  saw the placemats, I decided to pass...until I got to the register and there was a returned runner on the counter! And...they marked it down 10% off for me--$9! I fell in love with this outdoor pillow as soon as I saw it. I found it at Ross for $10. 


home decor under $10


Recently I shared my summer garden tour featuring an assortment of whimsical accents. I found this message cube marked 75% off at Hobby Lobby. Ginger Grand is going to love flipping it for the message each day. ;) 


Home decor under $10


Isn't this sign fun? I found it at Cracker Barrel! These two finds were both under $3.


Home decor under $10


The last two finds are both from Dollar Tree. I love the colors featured in this pretty floral sign...


Home decor under $10


...as well as the messages featured on it and the miniature ceramic sign. 


Home decor under $10


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. HI Cecilia, fun finds! Happy almost Weekend. laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed out loud when I saw the few plants short sign. I used to collect sayings like that. Still use them in very select company so as to not hurt anyone's feelings! I enjoyed all your finds and was envious of the blue and white runner; it's my new kitchen color theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just started a series called Dollar Tree Treasures so I am totally in step with you here:) Also love the runner -- the flowers look like hydrangeas!? xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!