6 Fun Fairy Garden Projects

Happy Monday Friends! As I prepared for Ginger Grand's annual visit and planned  activities for us to do together, I realized how many fairy garden projects I've featured. We may do another one while he's here, but in the meantime, I thought it would be fun to take a look back... 


6 fun fairy garden projects



Gnome sweet home fairy garden




Upcycled dollar store teapot fairy garden




Fairy tale express miniature garden




15 minute DIY fairy garden supplies




enchanted fairy garden flower bed




Lavender fairy scented miniature garden


Have you crafted a fairy garden? Tell me about yours in the comment section! 

My Thrift Store Addiction signature

Would you like to comment?

  1. I have not, but that doesn't mean that in my heart I am not right there with you creating! I love your creations and once we're settled in a new town I will be joining in the fun somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did create a small one. I gave my mom the things I bought, because she had a lot more. I adore fairy gardens. Love the pumpkin one. So very cute. I hope you share at the newly revised link party every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made one yet, but it's on the list! So cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always said I'd love to make me one too, as Fairy Gardens are such an adorable creation. Yours are wonderful and inspiring dear friend.
    Thank you for your kind comment on my blogging struggle situation. Ladies like you make me sad to go. I just posted on my decision thanks to all the ones that wrote and cared.
    Hugs,
    Fabby

    ReplyDelete
  5. My granddaughter and I made a fairy garden together years ago and we had the best time. I do believe some precious little fairies came to visit it from time to time:) It's a wonderful project to do with young children.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!